Roof and foundation are the core of every home, when these weakens, it causes damage to the overall structure of properties. Leaning or bulging walls, dented roofs, and rustiness are all signs of a weakened home.
Lyon Restoration is a locally owned and operated company specializing in restoration services. The structure of a home can be damaged by an unfortunate fire, natural disasters like hurricanes or earthquakes, or an interior appliance breakdown. No matter what the cause of the damage is, our team is trained to restore it all. We provide water damage, fire damage, and mold remediation service.
How Will You Know If Your Home Has Structural Damages?
- Leaning walls: Leaning or bulging walls, or stair-step and horizontal cracks in foundation walls indicates weak structure.
- Dents or cracks in the roof: Roof is the most important part of a property, visible cracks in the roof, missing and broken shingles are major signs of a damaged roof.
- Difficulty in opening or closing doors: You might find yourself struggling to open or close doors because of the underlying structural issues of your home. When there is an imbalance of the structure, one side of the door settles more than the other side causing the door to get caught either on the floor or the ceiling.
- Visible mold growth in the basement and crawl space: Leaks and cracks in the basement walls or floors seeps groundwater into the basement. Moisture is a breeding ground for mold and algae, so when you see mold in your basement or crawl spaces, it is a clear sign of damage.v
Trust Lyon Restoration for Your San Francisco Homes
- We are IICRC Certified
- Provide 24/7 emergency service
- Licensed & Insured