A damaged roof will undeniably leak during rain and storm. Your roof might get damaged because of various reasons, and we will talk about those in a bit. Often, homeowners think the only solution to a leaking roof is to get it replaced. This is not necessary as the leaks might be minor which can be restored easily by trained specialists.
In Atherton, Belmont, Cupertino, Daly City, and nearby areas in San Francisco, Lyon’s Restoration repairs damaged and leaky roofs efficiently. Our technicians are factory trained to detect and repair leaky spots. We offer comprehensive structural damage repair services in San Francisco, all you have to do is click here to get in touch with one of our representatives.
Top Five Causes of Roof Damage
- Clogged Gutters: If dirt and grime clog up inside the gutters, the gutters will not be able to direct water away from the roof or the foundation of your home.
- Hail Storm: Hails can cause dents in your roof. Big chunks of hails can even damage parts of your roof beyond repair. We recommend inspecting your roof for potential damages after hailstorms.
- Damaged Shingles: During storms, heavy wind can damage or even blow off the shingles of your roof.
- Ice Built-up: If ice builds up in the edges of your roof, it can damage or tear up shingles. Ensure your roof is cleaned once in a while during winters to avoid this problem.
- Broken Chimneys: If you live in an old property, fix the chimney to avoid water leakages.
Rely on Professionals
At Lyon’s all our service technicians are licensed, certified, and goes through various training. call us for a routine check-up of your roof or get the damages repaired. When minor damages are fixed in the early stages, it can save you from a costly repair in the long run.
- 24/7 Response Times
- Locally Owned & Operated
- IICRC Certified
- Licensed & Insured
- Background Tested
- 3 Year Warranty