In an instant, Mother Nature can unleash powerful weather patterns, leaving behind substantial storm damages to your home or business. Wind, water, hail and downed trees are just some of the things that can expose your property and its contents to the elements. It is at this time that immediate storm damage restoration is key to your property’s safety and recovery.
From localized roof damage as a result of hail to a total structural loss from tornadoes or lightning strikes, Lyon Restoration crews are on call 24/7 to quickly secure your property in the case of any kind of storm damage. Our storm damage restoration services include:
- Debris removal and full cleanup of affected areas
- Hail and roof damage repair
- Restoration of electric, natural gas, and heat (if needed)
- Window and door replacement
- Contents pack-out and storage during mitigation and restoration
- Furniture and contents restoration (including electronics, documents, and photographs)
- Complete reconstruction services
- Emergency water mitigation
- Temporary emergency plumbing repairs
- Emergency board-up to prevent theft and/or injury
Storm Damage Repair Process by Lyon Restoration
Lyon Restoration specializes in storm damage restoration for commercial, industrial, multifamily and institutional buildings and is prepared to handle damage of any magnitude. We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction throughout the restoration of your business.
When storm damage occurs, a Lyon representative will conduct a thorough inspection to determine the extent of the storm damage and ensure that the restoration of your property is being managed properly at every step of the way.
Our certified emergency technicians take immediate action to help secure your property and help prevent further damage from weather and exposure.
Why Choose Lyon Restoration?
Lyon Restoration has extensive experience dealing with all types of water, fire, mold & storm damage losses, and will work directly with your insurance company on covered losses. Our expert professionals are dedicated at Mountain View, Atherton, Belmont, Cupertino, and other parts of San Francisco & San Mateo County in the South San Francisco service area. Call us today for further details.
- 24/7 Response Times
- Locally Owned & Operated
- IICRC Certified
- Licensed & Insured
- Background Tested
- 3 Year Warranty